About Home Inventory Pro Support
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at Radium Technologies. For this reason we offer an unprecedented range of support options. You will get the same excellent, free and timely assistance regardless of the support option you choose.
We do not offer telephone support. It is prohibitively expensive and would force us to charge for technical support.
More Ways To Get Help Using Home Inventory Pro
There are many resources available for Home Inventory Pro users:
- Home Inventory Pro help file: The help file includes more than 400 help topics with tutorials and step-by-step instructions to get you started using Home Inventory Pro. The help file is indexed and includes full-text search to make it easier to find what you are looking for. Click here to view the help file online.
- Training movies: We have recently introduced training movies to make it even easier for you to learn to use Home Inventory Pro's many powerful features. Click here to see the list of training movies.
- Launchpad: Launchpad is a new feature designed especially for new users. As you explore the application, the Launchpad will list the available options and features depending on what you have selected. To use the Launchpad, open Home Inventory Pro and select Launchpad from the View menu.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ): Our database of frequently asked questions probably has the answer to your question. Click here to search or browse the FAQ database.
- Knowledge base: The Home Inventory Pro knowledge base is a database of technical articles that will help you use some of Home Inventory Pro's more advanced features, resolve installation issues or work around known issues in Home Inventory Pro. Click here to browse or search the knowledge base.
- Support ticket system: Can't find the answer to your question in the frequently asked questions or knowledge base? Use our support ticket system to ask a presales question, get help with a licensing issue, report a defect or suggest a new feature. Click here to go to the support ticket system.
Get Help with a Home Inventory Pro Error
If you experience an error using Home Inventory Pro, we want to know about and fix it promptly.